An instructor teaches the course through live streaming. You can ask questions during class.
Attend to class once per week and keep yourself accountable.
After hours schedule.
We've built a complete curriculum with coding exercises that will be explained live.
This is a 4-week course, with one class per week (2hs per class). There are different class times that you can select depending on your timezone: Eastern, Pacific
This is a REAL and LIVE class. You'll be able to ask questions and comment with the rest of your classmates.
|Class Days||Starts On||Class Time||Sign Up|
|Eastern Time||Pacific Time|
|Every Monday||October 23rd||7PM||4PM||Sign up now!|
|Every Monday||September 11th||7PM||4PM||Sign up now!|
|Every Monday||July 24th||7PM||4PM||Sign up now!|
|Every Friday||July 21st||9PM||6PM||Sign up now!|
Why free? What's the catch?
We have other paid Python courses, but they are more advanced. We know there are lots of folks trying to get started with Python Programming and we want to help out with your first steps.
Thanks for signing up!
Please check your email address for a confirmation. If you don't see it, double check your spam or promotions folder
Sign up for FREE
Starting on Monday
Join us FOR FREE and get started with Python Programming.
Questions? Want to be part of rmotr?
Join our FREE and OPEN
Python Community on Slack
This course is intended for beginners and people that are just getting started with Programming. Python is a great language to start programming because it's easy to read, setup, and has a wide variety of applications: Web development, Data Science, System Scripting and automation, App development, etc.
Introduction to Python
Get familiar with the Python environment and comfortable running Python programs
Control Flow and Data Types
Learn about the most important Data Types and how to control the execution of your program.
Collections and Testing
Learn how to work with lists, dicts and other important Python collections. Learn how to read tests.
Real Life Applications
Apply what you've learned to Data Science and Web Development.
- “I really enjoyed live coding sessions and ability to get help from real mentors. Mentors are a unique part of this course because every other online course leaves you alone with your problem when you need a help with your code”
- “Excellent hands-on experience in Python. Real projects covering the advanced concepts in Python. I particularly loved the group projects also as it depicts real-world scenario of team work”
- “rmotr.com guided my learning and connected me with a community of mentors and like-minded individuals. Had fun, learned a lot, met cool people.. what more can you ask for? I can't thank these guys enough.”
- “For years, I tried to learn Python on my own and struggled to make any meaningful progress. However, with the accountability of the class along with coding partners, I made more progress in 4 weeks than I did in 4 years!”
- “The classes and group projects keep you on track and give you some great hands-on time. Teachers/mentors are constantly available and super supportive. So I'd say anyone interested in coding and considering RMOTR as a next step should go for it without hesitation.”