ONLINE Free Python prep course
Data science | Web development
Two weeks worth FREE Python introductory Prep Work material along with mentor meetings to help you to get started with Data science and Web development
Start now and join us in the next Prep Work Session. It's FREE!Sign Up & get started now
Our Prep Work material is a 2-week worth selected list of coding exercises for you to get your feet wet into the Python ecosystem and figure out if programming is really what you want for your future professional life.
We bundle this experience with a set of weekly instructor-led prep meetings where you will be able to get help with any technical questions over lessons and exercises, answer your doubts about being a developer, and more!
People have a hard time deciding whether getting into programming is the right career move for them or not. It can involve a lot of time, money, and frustration if it's not approached correctly. We aim to save you from all of that suffering!
The Prep Meetings are offered for FREE to all those students interested (or not) in asking our courses.
You can either register and attend future sessions, or watch the recording of the past ones.
|Session days||Session time||Subject|
|Pacific time||Eastern time|
|June 21st||5 p.m.||8 p.m.||First meeting: Prep work intro and control flow||Watch recording|
|June 28th||5 p.m.||8 p.m.||Second meeting: Python versions and functions||Watch recording|
|July 19th||5 p.m.||8 p.m.||First meeting: Prep work intro and control flow||Watch recording|
|July 26th||5 p.m.||8 p.m.||Second meeting: Python versions and functions||Register to join|
|August 2nd||5 p.m.||8 p.m.||Third Meeting: Practice before course starts||Register to join|
|August 23rd||5 p.m.||8 p.m.||First meeting: Prep work intro and control flow||Register to join|
|August 30th||5 p.m.||8 p.m.||Second meeting: Python versions and functions||Register to join|
Why free? What's the catch?
We want to have committed programmers for our courses, and for that to be possible we need to start with people that are truly have an interest and drive for coding.
If you are curious whether programming is for you or not, then it's better to find out sooner than later. You can get the answers you need now for FREE with our prep work content!
Sign up & get started for FREE!
Get access to 2-weeks worth of beginners prep material and start practicing today to get started in the Python for Data science and Web development ecosystem.
Have questions about any of the exercises?
Check the schedule of instructor-led prep meetings and answer any doubts you might have.
Need extra help?
Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help.
Thanks for signing up!
Please check your email address for a confirmation. If you don't see it, double check your spam or promotions folder
What's included in the material?
We made a curated list of important Python exercises (including solutions) to practice and learn all the most important Python concepts you will need to get started with Web development.
Introduction to Python
Get familiar with the Python environment and comfortable running Python programs
Practice how to run conditionals, loops and other important control flow structures in Python
Learn about the most important Data Types and how to use them in Python programs.
All our exercises are based on TDD. You will learn how to read and write unit tests for your programs.
Top Rated Python Academy
Students give us excellent scores for mentorship, curriculum and overall learning experience.
- “I really enjoyed live coding sessions and ability to get help from real mentors. Mentors are a unique part of this course because every other online course leaves you alone with your problem when you need a help with your code”
- “Excellent hands-on experience in Python. Real projects covering the advanced concepts in Python. I particularly loved the group projects also as it depicts real-world scenario of team work”
- “rmotr.com guided my learning and connected me with a community of mentors and like-minded individuals. Had fun, learned a lot, met cool people.. what more can you ask for? I can't thank these guys enough.”
- “For years, I tried to learn Python on my own and struggled to make any meaningful progress. However, with the accountability of the class along with coding partners, I made more progress in 4 weeks than I did in 4 years!”
- “The classes and group projects keep you on track and give you some great hands-on time. Teachers/mentors are constantly available and super supportive. So I'd say anyone interested in coding and considering RMOTR as a next step should go for it without hesitation.”